2015 Party 4 A Purpose
July 2, 2015
Are you attending Party 4 A Purpose on Friday, July 1, 2016?
Here’s everything you need to know.
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Location: Pomaikai Ballrooms at Dole Cannery
Tickets: Guests are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance, a limited number of tickets may be available for purchase at the door for $100. Last year we sold out, so don’t wait – get your tickets today!
1. We are encouraging our guests to wear red, white, and/or blue to this year's event in honor of our Fourth of July theme.
2. We've arranged a special with Uber for the event. If you are a new Uber user you can get up to a $20 ride free using the promo code HPF. As this is an open bar event we ask our attendees to drink responsibility. Please do not drink and drive.
3. Make sure to checkout the photo booth while you are at the event and hashtag any photos you take and post to social media throughout the night with #honolulupros.
4. Don't forget to checkout the silent auction and raffle. We have some awesome items this year! We have a special Grand Prize Raffle, which features four prizes: (1) Round Trip Airfare for two to San Francisco and Tickets for Two to Two San Francisco Giants’ Games in the Owner's Seats (subject to availability), (2) Weekend Escape to Kauai including hotel, airfare, rental car and a round of golf, (3) Lunch and Learns with three prominent Hawaii Executives, and (4) a Microsoft Surface 3. Our Silent Auction features, among other items, an all you can drink (soju cocktails and Hite beer) 3 hour karaoke party at Café Duck Butt with 8 pupus for 12 people.
5. This year we will have pupus served by Pōmaikaʻi Ballrooms as well as a poke station, popcorn station, chocolate station, ice cream station, and a poi parfait dessert. We will also have 3 bars, which will have beer on tap, bottled beer, mixed drinks, liquor, and wine.
6. Finally, we have four amazingly talented Hawaiian Music acts this year, including Kaiholu, Kupaoa, Nathan Aweau, and Jeff Rasmussen & Robi Kahakalau.
We look forward to seeing you on July 2!!!!
hawaii BRANCH OF INTERNATIONAL DYSLEXIA ASSOCIATION
Mission: to increase awareness of dyslexia in our community; provide support for individuals with dyslexia, their families and educators; promote teacher training; and, improve literacy for struggling readers.
Mission: Hawaii Literacy's mission is to help people gain knowledge and skills by providing literacy and lifelong learning services.